When you are involved in business, whether you own one, or are thinking of buying one, there are a number of occasions when you will need the assistance of a solicitor.
We can co-ordinate your project with other professions and give advice on strategy while translating the seemingly incomprehensible language of legal documents.
Good quality help of this nature is not the sole preserve of large expensive commercial solicitors. Jackamans is on hand locally to assist with:
- Taking a lease of a shop, factory, office or other premises
- Buying or selling a lease
- Disputes with a landlord or tenant
- Buying or selling business premises
- Terms and conditions of business
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Agency and distribution
- Marketing agreements
Buying and selling a business
- Sales and purchases of businesses or franchises
- Sale or purchase of shares in a business
- Merger and acquisitions
- Management buy outs
- Business transfers or TUPE
- Managing your employees
- Employment contracts and policies
- Compromise agreements
- Employment Tribunal claims
We understand your business – we are in business ourselves. Jackamans is actively involved in Suffolk business organisations including the Ipswich and Suffolk Small Business Association
(ISSBA), Diss Business Forum and the Ipswich Institute of Directors.
We keep clients up to date of costs incurred throughout a transaction.
If you think we can help you, please contact any of our four offices.
Monday 18 November 13:28
Jackamans Solicitors.... just a stone's throw away
Wednesday's Felixstowe and Suffolk business exh ...more
Felixstowe and Suffolk Business Exhibition Wednesday 6 November
Jackamans is proud to be co-sponsoring the 2nd ...more
Fantastic news for Level Two
The Level Two Youth Project in Felixstowe was s ...more