Wills Trusts and Probate
No matter what time of life you’re at, it’s always important to have a Will. Without one, your loved ones may not inherit your estate. Inheritance tax planning is an integral part of Will planning and we can advise you as to how to minimize tax liabilities.
With a Will you can:
- Express funeral wishes
- Name executors
- Appoint guardians to care for young children
- Identify beneficiaries and state what is to happen if they do not survive
- Benefit friends and charities
- Ensure business succession
- Specify the age at which young beneficiaries inherit
- Minimize the payment of inheritance tax
Powers Of Attorney
No-one has the authority to deal with another person’s investments and property. Our approachable advisers will help you to give the people that you trust authority to manage your affairs in the future should you be unable to do so yourself.
With a Power of Attorney you can:
- Name one or more attorneys
- State whether they must act together or can act separately
- Name replacement attorneys
- Specify restrictions and give guidance
- Avoid Court of Protection involvement in your affairs
Our solicitors and legal executive are happy to give talks to community groups. If you would like somebody to speak to your group about Wills and Probate matters do contact email@example.com.
Sunday 23 April 22:31
FREE Inheritance Tax Seminar
It is no longer the case that you need to be we ...more
Junior Lawyers Division Conference and Ball 8 April
Jackamans' aspiring young lawyers Paige Carter, ...more
Jackamans won the Flip it for EACH Pancake Race!
After an exciting final Jackamans triumphed ove ...more