Wills Trusts and Probate
No matter what time of life you’re at, it’s always important to have a Will. Without one, your loved ones may not inherit your estate. Inheritance tax planning is an integral part of Will planning and we can advise you as to how to minimize tax liabilities.
With a Will you can:
- Express funeral wishes
- Name executors
- Appoint guardians to care for young children
- Identify beneficiaries and state what is to happen if they do not survive
- Benefit friends and charities
- Ensure business succession
- Specify the age at which young beneficiaries inherit
- Minimize the payment of inheritance tax
Powers Of Attorney
No-one has the authority to deal with another person’s investments and property. Our approachable advisers will help you to give the people that you trust authority to manage your affairs in the future should you be unable to do so yourself.
With a Power of Attorney you can:
- Name one or more attorneys
- State whether they must act together or can act separately
- Name replacement attorneys
- Specify restrictions and give guidance
- Avoid Court of Protection involvement in your affairs
Our solicitors and legal executive are happy to give talks to community groups. If you would like somebody to speak to your group about Wills and Probate matters do contact email@example.com.
Tuesday 23 October 01:41
Felixstowe and Suffolk Business Exhibition was a huge success!
The first Felixstowe business exhibition at the ...more
Felixstowe and Suffolk Business Exhibition
Do come along to the first ever business exhibi ...more
Art on the Prom 2018
What a fantastic Sunday it was! Beautiful ...more